Subject: Call Today

Not sure if we decided there would be a CSC call today.  The following is provided as a tentative agenda.  I will call in to see if there is sufficient participation to merit proceeding.

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2003&mon=10&day=22&hour=15&min=00&sec=0

Regrets have been provided by Lisa and Mavis.

Agenda
1. Roll call and welcome from the chair (Mark)
2. San Francisco Planning
3.  Release Issues
4. AOB
5. Adjourn