Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] Re: CSC call on 26 November

Hmmm, ok, I recall now.  Sorry - my calendar meetings all reached
their end periods at the end of November, so my calendar for Dec.
looked quite empty!

I have to qualify my 'aye' then, because I can do 7-8 but not 7-9
(and neither can anyone else because ttsc has a meeting from 8-10)
unless we use a different #.  Very sorry about that.  We are beginning
to need either a master calendar or an additional  number anyway.
This was somethign I was going to raise to the regular old CSC.
Don't know where this falls with the 'new and iimproved' CSC.

-A

Q: Do we still have the usual CSC call on Wednesday as well,