Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] UBL meeting calendar

You can view the TC pages from the super-human members' area (go to oasis,
click on 'members only', enter your password, go to 'my groups', click
on the ubl tc link)
OR you can view the TC page as a normal human from ourtside the members'
area.
(go to the oasis page and click on the ubl tc link, no password required)
You get a completely different view on one than on the other.

-A