Subject: Joint Issues List for Friday's coordination call

Hi,

Here are the issues I'd noted from various email threads
and discussions.   Let me know if there's anyting missing
or if you want to change/add clarification.  These are in
the order they came in, not in priority order.  Any input
on prioritization would be useful.   Thanks,  -A

+ code list ownership (mechanism, population/identification) needs
clarification

+ need owner for 'review of schemas to ensure they conform to ndr rules'

+ schema generation (?)

+ NDR rules
  - publication/feedback schedule
  - effect of changes on Beta -> FCS

+ Achieving final CCTS alignment
  - how to reach conclusion
  - how to deal with ccts as a moving target
  - how to handle differing interpretations

+ TBG 17
  - managing relationship/coordination
  - formal contribution of our semantics
    . identifying owner(s)
    . receiving, completing, and returning packet from/to Alan
    . schedule
        (guidelines finalized and distributed next week;
         9 Feb meeting will be next sumission deadline )

+ Detailed consideration of RosettaNet NDR input
  - how to get response to them for most recent submission
  - general response mechanism
  - liaison

+ How to maintain and communicate thoroughly detailed diffs
  of changes between Beta and FCS for input to the localization
  SCs and beta implementors (must have for localization SCs)