Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] Scheduling coordination calls

So far I've gotten just two replies to my request for CSC
availabilities, and only one of them used the format that I asked
for.

I realize that several of you are busy with other things right
now, but I can't come up with a schedule that will fit your
availability if you don't tell me what that is.  Please do respond
with the information requested below as soon as you can.

Jon

   Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 16:00:20 -0800 (PST)
   From: jon.bosak@sun.com

   Thanks to Anne for compiling the issues list.

   I was going to poll the whole UBL TC for availabilities but
   realized over the weekend that this was the wrong approach.  The
   coordination meetings are really about the CSC plus whoever's
   interested in that week's agenda, so it's the chairs and editors
   around whom we need to build the regular schedule.

   So, for this Friday:

    - Everyone on the CSC list who can make it should attend the
      call, except for the localization chairs, who can attend as
      they wish.

    - Everyone on the CSC list, including all the Asian localization
      chairs, should send me (not the list) the following information
      about their availability on a regular basis:

      0. Your time zone (the name of a big city in that zone will do)

      1. Times during the week when you generally CANNOT participate
	 in a coordination call.  This includes standing meetings
	 that you cannot move plus family and sleep times, etc.
	 Remember, this is a 24-hour schedule.

      2. Times during the week when you generally CAN participate in
	 a coordination call.

      I can calculate the times based on your time zone -- don't
      bother to translate to California time.  I will assume that
      times not included in either (1) or (2) are times when you
      might be available on a case-by-case basis but can't be
      scheduled for a regular meeting.

   Jon