Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] Outcomes of coordination call 12 December 2003

Thanks, Sue.  I thought there was some business remaining here.
I'll fix the summary.

Jon

   From: "Sue Probert" <sue.probert@dial.pipex.com>
   Cc: <ubl-csc@lists.oasis-open.org>
   Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 08:29:57 -0000

   Hi Jon

   Many thanks for such comprehensive notes of yesterday's meeting. I do have
   one comment and that is that I do not remember the following statement being
   made ...

   2003-1212-05 Achieving final CCTS alignment

      Issue

	 I thought that there were issues to be dealt with here.

      Outcomes (2003.12.12)

       - We don't need CCTS datatypes, so this is not currently even
	 an LCSC issue.  If it becomes one, our NDRs already cover
	 how to deal with it.

   I cannot agree that this is a permanent decision although I recognise that
   this is an LCSC issue for me to pursue. LCSC agreed in SFO to take this
   position for beta but that it would be reviewed as part of the CCTS
   alignment task. My suggestion would be to change the text as follows:

       -The beta version does not use any UBL defined CCTS datatypes, so this
   is not yet even
	 an LCSC issue. However, this has been identified as a key area for
   CCTS alignment and
	 in SFO LCSC agreed to review this issue. It is hoped that whatever the
   outcome, our
	 NDRs already cover how to deal with it.

   regards

   Sue