Subject: UBL at XML Europe 2004

Hello UBL CSC,

As I noted about a week ago, I won't be able to go to XML Europe
this year.  (Instead, I'm going to try to cover UBL at the OASIS
TAB symposium in New Orleans 26-27 April so that the other OASIS
TCs are aware of our work.)

The MoU/MG arranged its next meeting to enable someone to attend
both that meeting (22-23 April in Geneva) and this conference
(18-22 April in Amsterdam).  Sue Probert plans to attend the
MoU/MG meeting, but we don't yet have anyone signed up to report
on UBL at the conference.

Is it really the case that no CSC members are going to be
attending XML Europe this year?

Jon

Correspondents: Please be aware that I will be out of town on
vacation with my family all this week (5-11 January 2004).  I may
or may not be able to respond to mail while on vacation; response
times will be erratic at best.  From 13-18 January I will be out
of email range entirely but will catch up on all mail as quickly
as possible beginning 19 January.

From: "Harnad, Jane" <JHarnad@idealliance.org>
To: "'jharnad@idealliance.org'" <jharnad@idealliance.org>
Subject: XML Europe 2004 Call for Participation Deadline Approaches
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2003 12:35:51 -0500

XML EUROPE 2004 -- "Documenting the Future"

Call for Participation -- www.xmleurope.com

XML Europe takes place 18-21 April at the RAI Centre in Amsterdam. XML
Europe 2004 provides the premier European forum for the XML community,
spanning the worlds of electronic business, publishing, the Internet,
e-government, software and open standards development.

This year's conference takes as its theme "Documenting the Future,"
reflecting the key role XML plays in capturing an ever-increasing
portion of our lives -- whether business transactions, our interactions
with government, or our creative endeavours. At XML Europe, those
responsible for shaping our electronic future will meet, collaborate and
exchange ideas.  Read more at http://xmleurope.com/2004/about.asp

For more information on ways to participate at XML Europe 2004, please
visit our Call for Participation, http://xmleurope.com/2004/call.asp.
Presentation proposals are currently being accepted. Deadline is 5
January 2004.