Subject: RE: [ubl-csc] UBL at XML Europe 2004

Arofan,

I think what we are looking for is something similar to what I gave in Philadelphia - mixed technical and informational that draws from our communal presentation pool.  I would be willing to prepare the presentation for you with updates as we draw closer.

Mark

PS - any chance of more content for Chapter 5 of the NDR? :-)

eave_workg
roup.php.