Subject: Hotels near LMI

Hello CSC,

I'm at a real high-speed web hookup for the first time in a while,
so I've updated the TC page to include basic info on the f2f at
LMI.  Looking at the list of recommended hotels, I'm wondering if
there are any that stand out as preferred choices for us.

The cheapest one on the list is (not surprisingly) the Holiday Inn
Tysons Corner.  Ordinarily I wouldn't go near the place, but I
have to say that I find the availability of free high speed
internet in all the rooms and free wireless in the public areas
mighty attractive at this point in a journey where the best I've
been able to do in most places is a dial-up connection.  Check out
the description on their site and tell me what you think:
http://www.hitysonscorner.com/

Jon