Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] Hotels near LMI

I just called them and asked them if there if internet connection
in all the rooms. The answer was "no", it depends on the room, there
is no way to know in advance whether the room you'll get does have
internet conn. or not; you can request it in your reservation, but
there is no guarantee.

I think I'll take a look around before reserving there...Thanks
Lisa for the list of hotels you sent on Jan 5.

--
Eduardo Gutentag               |         e-mail: eduardo.gutentag@Sun.COM
Web Technologies and Standards |         Phone:  +1 510 550 4616 x31442