Subject: RE: [ubl-csc] CSC coordination call 18 February 2004

Jon wrote -

The regularly scheduled CSC call will take place as usual at
8 a.m. California time Wednesday 18 February to plan for the TC
meeting in Washington.  I will be attending an EIDX meeting at
that time, so Mark will chair.

Unfortunately something has come up that will limit my ability to chair this meeting.  My wife is currently non-ambulatory and I am working from home and shuttling children around.  I must be on the road and picking up my granddaughter during the call.  As such, I will need someone to take notes and I will necessarily need to pass chair responsibilities on to someone else if we go beyond 11:35.

Mark