Subject: Re: [ubl-csc] Agenda Reminder

Mark,
Sorry for the slight miss of your deadline.
I am attaching the slides that I intend to use during the opening plenary.
It contains the proposed agenda for the LCSC.

I short, we would like a separate room on Monday from 1600 to 1700
                         Tuesday from 9:00 to 10:00
Wednesday from 9:00 to 10:00
Thursday from 9:00 to 10:00 and again from 16:00 to 17:00 (followed by wine
and cheese)
Friday from 9:00 to 10:00
We would like to have teleconference capability during the morning sessions
with an option for the afternoon sessions.

Mark Palmer of NIST has agreed to brief us on Monday from 12:00 to 1:00
(approx) for a Lunch N Learn.

QUESTION:

Is it safe to assume that we can use the Primary UBL teleconference number?
If not, I have one available, but in either case, I need to send out a
message today to the LCSC mail list.

(See attached file: UBL-LCSC-Opening Plenary.ppt)

Marion A. Royal
202.208.4643 (Office)
202.302.4634 (Mobile)

                    "CRAWFORD,           To:     "Ubl-Csc (E-mail)" <ubl-csc@lists.oasis-open.org>
                    Mark"                cc:     (bcc: Marion A. Royal/MEB/CO/GSA/GOV)
                    <MCRAWFORD@lmi       Subject:     [ubl-csc] Agenda Reminder
                    .org>

                    02/19/2004
                    08:55 AM

Folks,

As a followup to yesterdays CSC call, a gentle reminder that all
subcommittee chairs are to have their detailed agenda's sent to Jon and I
by COB today so that we can finalize logistics for next weeks F2F.

Mark

the OASIS TC), go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ubl-csc/members/leave_workgroup.php
.