Subject: Coord call regrets

Hello CSC,

I knew in advance that I would not be able to attend today's coord
call, but I thought that I had arranged for someone to cover this.
My apologies to the group if the call never came together.  I hope
that the necessary TTSC/NDR/LCSC/CLSC coordination is happening in
other calls this week.

I will definitely be in the packaging team call Friday and intend
to pick up 1.0 FCS coordination starting there.

Jon