Subject: Chair whereabouts

UBL chairs,

Please be aware that I will be taking a short anniversary trip
with my wife starting Saturday morning and will not be back until
Tuesday afternoon (California time).  The usual compulsion to
check my mail anyway is going to be substantially curtailed by the
absence of my laptop, which is going in for repairs this afternoon
and probably won't be back till the end of next week.  In the
meantime, I will be sharing my wife's computer... which means that
I'm going to be struggling with configuration problems for most of
the time that she lets me use it.  So connectivity is going to be
pretty bad for a few days.  If you need to talk to me, just go
ahead and call me on my cell phone.  The weekend is OK if it's
urgent.

I will be back at work for the 8 a.m. Wednesday coordination call.
I suggest that we resume normal NDRSC meetings Wednesday at 9 a.m.
unless something comes up that requires another joint meeting.

Jon