ubl-dev message

Subject: Details on the Methodology

  I realize that the purpose of Chapter 3 of the UBL committee draft [1] was
not to define the detail use of the methodology used, but I would be
extremely interested in learning more about the methodology,
specifically....

  1) Is the code to convert the spreadsheets to XSD publicly available?
  2) Is there documentation on how to set up the spreadsheets?
  3) What are some of the limitations?
        (for example, is 'xsd:choice'/'xsd:all' supported?)
  4) Is the transform from XSD to UML publicly available?
        Is it automated? How much manual effort was applied to the UML
models?
  5) Is round tripping supported?

Thanks, Tom

[1] http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/ubl/lcsc/UBLv1-beta/