ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] The announcement of RELAX NG Schema library for UBL 1.0Beta

Kon'nichi-wa Naito-san:

I would add one more requirement to your list if possible.  I would
think that Relax-NG must also be capable of expressing the same level of
constraints as W3C Schema (for instance - expressing multiplicity and
datatype constraints).

This is a very large task you are undertaking.  Thank you for your efforts.

Duane Nickull

--
Senior Standards Strategist
Adobe Systems, Inc.