ubl-dev message

Subject: Creating a new document... where to start?

How do people typically go about creating a new document type from scratch?

Is there a magic tool?

I'm looking to assemble a new document (xsd) out of the ABIEs and Data
Types, but I'm at a loss of how to start (do I just try and pull it together
in XML spy or something of the like?)

Regards
Steven Herod
TEDIS