ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] Creating a new document....

Well, I think I've created a new CAC (ABIE??) with introducing a JobSheet
and JobSheetLineItem types, but as I said, I'm a complete newbie and am
fumbling in the dark a bit (esp with terminology and 'the rules' of naming)

I found the contact ABIE isn't quite 'big' enough, with me having to put the
mobile, pager and home phone numbers into the OtherCommunication ASBIE

Also, I found the Item ABIE restrictive too.

If I have a model of mobile phone, I need the Model number, Serial Number,
IMEI recorded

My logic was to do:

Serial Number mapped to ManufacturersItemIdentification
Model number to me mapped to CatalogueItemIdentification
IMEI mapped to AdditionalItemIdentification

I don't feel right about putting the model number in
CatalogueItemIdentification, but I didn't know what else do without creating
my own 'JobsheetItemType'

I'm expecting (and hoping a little) to have someone step out of the shadows
and say 'no no no, you've got it all wrong!'