ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ebxml-dev] Q: minimum requirement for ebxml?

Nordea Bank

-----Original Message-----
From: AlanKotok@cs.com [mailto:AlanKotok@cs.com]
Sent: 3. elokuuta 2004 16:29
To: david.lyon@computergrid.net; Anthony Ellis
Cc: ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org; ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org

David, et al:

The latest issue of ebXML Forum has an article on the use of ebXML with
electronic invoicing that describes a service from Accountis, a British
company. Accountis's service includes plug-ins for secure transfers
using ebMS and integration with leading accounting packages.  See
http://www.ebxmlforum.org/articles/ebFor_20040724.html .

Alan Kotok
AlanKotok@cs.com
http://www.technewslit.com/