ubl-dev message

Subject: Version 3 ebXML what different from Version 2

 Peoples,

     Question 1:
               Can someone please summarise the difference between ebXML specification V2.0 and V3.0. We are using only one part of the ebXML specification, Messaging Service V1.0 and would like to find out where the ebXML specification is heading.

     Question 2:
             Is the ebXML specifications and usage of ; seen to be a healthy on-going process. ie is the business fully supportive of the ebXML specification. There had been very few implementations of the ebXML Messaging Service when we established our systems and wish to find out with V3.0 on the cards,  is this (ie ebXML)  a strong process that is seen to have a future in today's business to business market.

  Thanks in advance for your input.

  regards,
     Anne Waller
    Principal Analyst, Multi-Tier Systems
    Victorian Energy Networks Corporation
    Level 2 Yarra Tower, World Trade Centre
    Siddeley Street
    Melbourne
    anne.waller@vencorp.vic.gov.au

This email, including all attachments, is confidential and for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).  If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorised to disclose, use, distribute, or in any way make use of the information contained in it, and such activities are prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail, delete the document and destroy all copies of the original message.
Any personal or sensitive information contained in this email and attachments must be handled in accordance with the Victorian Information Privacy Act 2000, the Health Records Act 2001 or the Privacy Act 1988 (Commonwealth), as applicable.