ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: Q: minimum requirement for ebxml?

[david.lyon@computergrid.net:]

| One of the packages that I'm looking at is ebMail from
| Hong Kong. It looks very useable and advanced.
|
| Maybe I need a plugin, but it seems to use smtp to transfer
| data. That would be fine as far as I can see for most SMEs.

I think so, too.  My idea of the minimum ebXML/UBL setup is the
B2B Connector being developed at the Centre for E-Commerce
Infrastructure Development at the University of Hong Kong.  See
the CECID report to the UBL TC at

   http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/download.php/6780/cecid-ubl-20040511.pps

(The .pps extension means that this is a powerpoint file rigged to
open up full-screen.  If it gives you trouble, just change the
extension to .ppt and resize the window.)

Note that CECID is looking for pilot implementations....

Jon