ubl-dev message

Subject: Q: What mime type for UBL/ebxml with smtp ?

Anybody,

I know the answer is probably rtfm/stupid but I thought I'd just check with any
experts first as they might know an answer off the top of their heads.

Just trying to put together some ubl test data and I want to pull in UBL
acknowledgements with a mail utility from a pop mailbox. no probs in that..

but is there a mime type for UBL yet?

or is the best way just to stick all the acknowledgment documents in a directory
with some kind of xpath and go from there?

Then, anybody know how to quickly determine the document type for an
acknowledgement? say an OrderResponse.

My preference for an answer would be XPath/Perl, but any other language would
probably do.

<UBL>only about 113,000 unique xpath elements to deal with; so little time to
test them all</UBL>

David