ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] Q: What mime type for UBL/ebxml with smtp ?

www.lmi.org <http://www.lmi.org>

-----Original Message-----
From: david.lyon@computergrid.net [mailto:david.lyon@computergrid.net]
Sent: Wednesday, August 11, 2004 11:01 PM
To: Stephen Green
Cc: ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org; ebxml-dev@lists.ebxml.org
Subject: [ubl-dev] Q: What mime type for UBL/ebxml with smtp ?

Anybody,

I know the answer is probably rtfm/stupid but I thought I'd just check
with any experts first as they might know an answer off the top of their
heads.

Just trying to put together some ubl test data and I want to pull in UBL
acknowledgements with a mail utility from a pop mailbox. no probs in
that..

but is there a mime type for UBL yet?

or is the best way just to stick all the acknowledgment documents in a
directory with some kind of xpath and go from there?

Then, anybody know how to quickly determine the document type for an
acknowledgement? say an OrderResponse.

My preference for an answer would be XPath/Perl, but any other language
would probably do.

<UBL>only about 113,000 unique xpath elements to deal with; so little
time to test them all</UBL>

David