ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Online UBL validator?

David,

Whatever that is of course we'll have to wait and see ; -)

Since people can download the jCAM and UBL template sample right now they
can take advantage of what it does right away.

And in fact the idea that Micah was looking for works very nicely.

You can have some JavaScript in the webbrowser calling the jCAM processor
running as a webservice - and returning output back the browser.

Martin already has that working for some of his BT transactions and templates.

Examples of that kind of JavaScript is right there in the CAM tutorial HTML
forms - and the online CAM Wizard - that is in the ZIP file when you download
that from the OASIS site.  That could be easily adapted to do what Micah wants
- or of course you could use XForms similarly (not had time to get into that
myself yet though...)

Cheers, DW
Quoting david.lyon@computergrid.net:

http://drrw.net