ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Major namespace value structural change for a UBL 1.0-cd2?

Jon,

Note - the OASIS Registry team is reviewing their namespace strings.

The concensus is that simpler and shorter is better.

You may want to check with Farrukh or Matt Mackenzie on what they've
ended up with - their samples looked much cleaner and easier to grok.

Thanks, DW
Quoting jon.bosak@sun.com:

http://drrw.net