ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] A 'Lite' Profile for UBL

Stephen,

> > Our method is to develop a xml schema that has
> > only the things we want to map and with a xsl make a transformations or
> > build a class to work with the UBL message itself. The decision depends on
> > how the ERP works.

This is how larger businesses tend to perceive these issues, especially for
those with the money to do things themselves.

But your opinion is still valid, and should be the provailing one.

It's true, there is no reason why everybusiness shouldn't be able
to accept a UBL invoice at some point in the future. I think you
are ontrack with your thinking here.

David