ubl-dev message

Subject: [no subject]

Credit note amounts can be negative and positive.

These are seperate paper documents from the invoice and show
which invoice and have the invoice that they refer
to in their header.

When the account is totalled in the statement, credit notes,
payments, invoices, journals, are all summed to give the
balance.

Forgive this if it sounds quite simplistic.

If there isn't a Credit Note in UBL, I would use the Invoice
document as the base and just change the Invoice Type code.

David

Quoting stephen_green@seventhproject.co.uk: