ubl-dev message

Subject: [ebxml-dev] RE: [ubl-dev] Specifying use of a profile with CPP

Correction:

Sorry, I see now that the tp:uuid when using a BPSS document has to be based not on the filename but
on the uuid of the process within the BPSS file. This makes sense :-)  ... And this becomes the eb:Service
element content in the ebMS SOAP header. Thanks.

Steve

>>> "Stephen Green" <stephen_green@bristol-city.gov.uk> 09/09/04 17:59:30 >>>
Dale

I very much appreciate your comprehensive and considered reply.

On the matter of the uuid in tp:ProcessSpecification, I'd prefer actually to use the BPSS document filename and a urn of the BPSS owner, something like:

<tp:ProcessSpecification tp:version="***" tp:name="bpss-doc-filename.xml" xlink:type="simple" xlink:href="****" tp:uuid="uri:com.companya:bpss-doc-filename.xml"/>

or a similar technique if not using BPSS. However, I'll consider this further in view of your comment about the Service in ebMS.

I guess I should ideally look forward to CPPA 2.1 but these comments and explanations are a great help in the meantime.

I will also look forward to UBL having a permanent Schema location, as seems to be all the more important in the light of these requirements.

The need for a fixed location for a UBL Lite specification is also highlighted.

Many thanks

Stephen Green