ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Free UBL formatter now available

Jon,

This is good news.  Your notes here reminded me that the XSLT style
sheets from
Crane will also work with the OASIS jCAM processor to post process, after
performing the CAM template content valdiation rules - to render the
content.

The jCAM engine allows you to reference the XSLT formatting of your choice.
You can also specify an XSLT to render error messages back to the sender.
The jCAM engine is open source and uses the Saxon XSLT processor.

In addition jCAM is now integrated with the Hermes ebXML messaging server,
so you can integrate jCAM services directly into ebMS and UBL message
exchanges.
The Hermes server directly passes the XML DOM pointers from the payload into
the jCAM engine in memory - so this is optimized for throughput and message
processing.

More informaton on all this is available from  http://www.jcam.org.uk

Enjoy, DW