ubl-dev message

Subject: =?GB2312?B?eGN2eWgzNTTE48PH?= Chairman =?GB2312?B?TWFvoa9z?=favorite Chinese handicrafts 89uyt

Title: ÎÞ±êÌâÎĵµ
Chairman Mao¡¯s favorite Chinese handicrafts
   The various handicrafts with Chinese characteristics of our company feature choice materials and state-of-the-art craftsmanship. These rare handicrafts are really worth collecting! Some types of handicrafts were once the treasures of imperial palace.
¡¡With credibility and quality, we deliver goods after payment. Welcome wholesale order, which will be given a favorable price (All prices are not to include transport charges).

home