ubl-dev message

Subject: Handling UBL schema with XMLSPY

Hi,

I'm just a beginner on UBL....

After downloading .zip file containing UBL documentation I tryed to open the sample Invoice xml file with XMLSPY.

The following error occurs on the file "UBL-UnspecializedDatatypes-1.0.xsd" refering the "AmountType" type.

"Undefined component  "base" encountered. SimpleContent can't have a base thai is a complextype with complexContent"

Is it something wrong in my XMLSPY configuration or is there a workaround to introduce?

Kind Regards,

Roberto Freccia

Delta Progetti 2000 S.r.l.

GESTIONE PROGETTI