ubl-dev message

Subject: OriginatorParty

The UBL Order and OrderResponse have an OriginatorParty,  the definition
of which is given as "associates the Order with information about the
originator of the transaction" .

My guess is that it is a purposefully loose term intended to allow
identifying anyone who is in some way responsible for registering  or
assembling the Order, e.g. a Purchaser or Procurement person. Is a more
precise definition available.  perhaps with an example or two tp put it in
context.   Where can I buy a copy of "UBL for Dummies"?

Ken Gray
IT Integration Architect
Coloplast A/S
Denmark