ubl-dev message

Subject: UBL 1.1 content additions

Hello UBL developers,

The UBL TC began yesterday to process proposed additions to the
UBL schema library.  You can find the items we're going to be
considering for inclusion in UBL 1.1 listed in the spreadsheet
titled "UBL11_Inputs" in the set of spreadsheets making up the UBL
Worklist, which can be found at

   http://ibiblio.org/bosak/ubl/worklist.xls

As you can see, additions to be considered range from a simple new
"inspection date" field to an entire new document type for
Certificate of Origin applications.

Our 2005 target date for completion of UBL 1.1 as an OASIS
Committee Draft will require us to end our consideration of
proposed additions in March, so any input regarding the items
we've already got on the list, and any proposals for new items,
should be provided as soon as possible.  Please use the ubl-dev
list for discussions related to this.

Jon Bosak
Chair, OASIS UBL TC