ubl-dev message

Subject: Compatible UBL Customization

Dear UBL-Dev,

We need to extend the invoice maindoc so we have been reading the Guidelines for the Customization for the UBL 1.0. We would like to have the Invoice maindoc extended to fit the requirements of the customization through XSD derivation so it is a Compatible Customization.

Particulary, we want to extend the party type in order to add some identifiers, and we need some help to do such an extension. We would like to know if anyone has done such an extension work and may help us in that task.

Thanks in advance for your help and sorry for my previous mail.

Regards,

Oriol Bausą