ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Tools for database support for UBL?

Many thanks to all who replied to my question about
tools and techniques for supporting database integration
with UBL and UBL-based Schemas and instances.

It will take a while to ponder all the shared information :-)

Tim's response makes me wonder whether some of the
extra information from the conceptual model which might
be necessary to properly create table relationships could
be provided in a form more accessible to a code/SQL
generator.

If anyone has any further information on how to infer
(perhaps automatably) the relationships from the xsd
or spreadsheets which are machine-readable then I'd
love to hear it.

Also if anyone has any solutions for a .NET developer
to use I'd love to hear of them.

Again, thanks to everyone.

All the best

Stephen Green