ubl-dev message

Subject: SV: [ubl-dev] relax-ng ubl?

Thanks Stephen, although I have to say damn, those schemas are just as ugly
as the XSDL schemas. I was hoping for a less onerous implementation.

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: Stephen Green [mailto:stephen_green@bristol-city.gov.uk]
Sendt: 20. december 2004 16:04
Til: ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org
Emne: Re: [ubl-dev] relax-ng ubl?

Bryan

It's documented in Japanese, but Hiroshi Naito has a site with RelaxNG
artefacts for UBL
http://www.is.oit.ac.jp/~naitoh/server/reserch/ubl/
The zip file has a set of RelaxNG schemas but only, apparently, for UBL 1.0
beta.
http://www.is.oit.ac.jp/~naitoh/server/reserch/ubl/RELAXNG040209.zip

(as mentioned in Uche Ogbuji's article
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-think28.html )

All the best

Steve

>>> Bryan Rasmussen <brs@itst.dk> 20/12/04 14:32:59 >>>
Hi, I'm just wondering if anyone out there has RELAX-NG validations of UBL
structures?