ubl-dev message

Subject: schematron cam ubl

Hi,
In working with the Danish implementation of UBL I've found that there are
often constraints required in a format that cannot be adequately defined
using xml schemas. I've been using schematron to do these. I understand that
CAM is also big in this area of additional constraints. Yesterday I had to
make an EAN location number checker (just implementing the algorithm,
obviously not checking to make sure it is an actual EAN number) using
schematron, which got me thinking that it might be beneficial to have a
repository for snippets of extra validation somewhere, both schematron and
CAM would be a good idea.