ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] UBL's role

Juha,

Your note is very timely.

I'm scheduled to present on the 14th here in Wash DC
on using CCTS + CAM and I really like how you have
structured your thoughts here - I will certainly be
echoing this in the present - and I do plan to share
those PPT slides and materials this week with
everyone here too.

I would also add that I see ebXML registry
providing a vital cog here - in orchestrating
the deployment of vocabularies and
dictionaries that can then be automatically
referenced by tools such as CAM.

This is especially important given the
decision by CEFACT in October to deploy
registries worldwide.

Empowering re-use by direct coupling to
the runtime environment has always been
a challenge - but 2005 is when I see we
address this.

I shall be covering this in depth in the
materials on the 14th.

Thanks, DW