ubl-dev message

Subject: On Trust!!!!!!

ATTN:SIR\MADAM
Chukwu Obi & Bar Associate
private Email:chukwuojesq@yahoo.co.uk

Attn:SIR\MADAM,

It is with heartfelt hope that I write to seek your co-operation and assistance in the context stated below, I am Barrister Chukwu Obi James, The personal Attorney to my late client. I got your contact through the help of my sister-in-law that works with the American Chambers of Commerce and Tourism, due I did not disclose to her my humble intention for an honest foreigner like you, Having noted the confidence reposed on your person by the sponsor of the recommendation.

My late client was the Chief Executive officer of {Shell Development Company} for 15 good years and he was retired on the 30th day of September 1999. After a month, My client and his entire family died on their way to a Conference in an Auto  crash on the 30th day of October 1999.

Before their death my client Deposited the total sum of S$20,000,000.00 In a Finance House hoping of transferring the fund to his country {United States of America} as soon as he comes back from the conference. According to the {DEED OF WILL} made by my late client, He wrote a {DEED OF WILL} that if anything should happen to him, That i should locate any of his family member , With this {DEED OF WILL} I decided to locate any member of his family.

Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over 4 years now' I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased. I agree to pay you 40% of the fund, 40% to me  and While 20% can be also paid to you as the next of kin and incase if you spend any money for an

{AFFIDAVIT OF TRUE NEXT OF KIN}.
Further more, Kindly furnish me with your following details.
{A}. YOUR FULL NAME.
{B}. YOUR RESIDENTIAL AND OFFICE  ADDRESSES.
{C}. YOUR TELEPHONE/FAX NUMBER.
(D) A VALID COPY OF IDENTITY

As soon as I receive your details, I will write an application to the Correspondene finanacial institute  for immediate processing of  payment.into your account as the next of kin and benefactor.

Regards,

Barrister Chukwu Obi James.
NB.ALL REPLY SHOULD BE SENT TO MY ALTERNATIVE MAIL BOX
chukwuojesq@yahoo.co.uk