ubl-dev message

Subject: Email Marketing - 440320

Title: Stable offshore resources to promote your services

To ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org:

We offer E-Marketing with quality solutions.

Target Email Addresses

We can supply target email addresses(compiled only on your order). We
will customize your customer email list.

Send out Target Emails for you

We can mailing your email message to your target customers! We will
customize your email list and send your message for you.

More Information

* We also offer Hosting & mailing dedicated server.

Looking forward to serving you.

Dont reply to this email. Please kindly contact us by
sales@marketingforus.com   or   best1buy@eyou.com

Zha Wei
Sales Dept
Best1buy@eyou.com