ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] UBL related to UNeDocs

http://www.aboutsingles.net/Adding_Links_for_Profit.html

-----Original Message-----
From: Magnus Palmer [mailto:magnus.palmer@alfalaval.com]
Sent: Tuesday, March 08, 2005 2:03 AM
To: ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [ubl-dev] UBL related to UNeDocs

Dear all,

I'm currently "mapping" my companies EDIFACT subset to an XML standard and
my choice fell upon UBL.
(If anyone has a reference to a similar work I'd gladly hear about it.)

However I also found the UNeDocs project but can't find any information if
there is any relation or cooperation between the UBL and UNeDocs.
(I've spent three hours searching for this information.)

How does the UBL relate to the work done by UNeDocs?
(http://www.unece.org/etrades/unedocs/welcome.htm)
What I mean is if anyone know (maybe I should ask UNeDocs instead) if the
XML modelling done by UNeDocs is anyway related (or rather will be) related
to UBL or vice versa.

With hopes that I made myself clear.

Mvh/Brgds,

Magnus Palmér
Application Integration & Standards, Corporate IT

Alfa Laval Lund AB, PO Box 74, SE-221 00 Lund, Sweden
Visiting address: Rudeboksvägen 1 (GPH123), Lund
Tel switchboard: +46 46 36 65 00
Tel direct: +46 46 36 67 29,  Mobile: +46 46 36 67 29,  Fax: +46 46 15 71
05
E-mail: magnus.palmer@alfalaval.com
Website: http://www.alfalaval.com