ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] Re: Inquiry in connection with eInvoices

[aron@ik.bme.hu:]

| There is a big pressure on technical experts in Hungary in
| connection with eInvoicing, but we would like to advise a
| finalized (maybe UBL v1.1?), EU-accepted form (XML schema) to
| public administration, and government.

I'd suggest you to have a look to what has been done at the UN/CEFACT Forum.
As you probably know, UN/CEFACT is THE standardisation body for e-Business
and Trade Facilitation. UN/CEFACT created, maintained and still continues to
maintain EDIFACT standard.

Within the e-Business Memorandum of Understanding, which includes ISO, ITU,
IEC, CEN/ISSS (the European Centre for Standardisation supported by the
European Commission), OAGI, SWIFT, GS1 and OASIS, UN/CEFACT is developing a
set of Business Requirement Specifications which will become very quickly
international and cross-industries standards (see Press Release attached).

In particular, we have published those specifications for Cross-Industry
Invoice, Cross-Industry Remittance Advice and e-Tendering. This
international and cross-sectorial effort has developed a comprehensive
business model for those very important processes.

I'd kindly encourage you to have a look at
http://www.disa.org/cefact-groups/tbg/wg/tbg1_main.cfm

and to read the related specifications.

We certainly welcome your comments and will be happy to see you joining
actively our working group.

By the way, I put Freddy De Vos, TBG1 (e-Invoice & Remittance Advice), and
Bernard Longhi, TBG6 (e-Tendering) Chairs in copy. They will certainly
answer any of your questions. Feel free to contact them directly or myself.

Hoping this will help you and Hungarian experts.

Kind regards,
Jean-Luc Champion
UN/CEFACT Forum TBG Chair
e-mail : Jean_Luc_Champion@yahoo.com