ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: AnyType in UBL?

Dear Members,

sorry, I was not so precise. I meant a "Note" element could be inserted into
each element. E.g. it is now impossible to insert Hungarian Tax Number and
Community Tax Number in one invoice (in PartyTaxScheme element), but an
extra "Note" element could solve this problem (in PartyTaxScheme), or there
are also other elements that are used in invoices at companies such as
"ordering numbers", "arrival/onset number of goods" etc. Some of these are
present in other UBL messages (e.g. Order) but also invoices should contain
these information (based on company requirements).

Aron

---
Can you clarify why you would need this?
and why would a character type field not suite?
David

Aron Szabo, M. Sc.
Research Associate,
Center of Information Technology