ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Base price and invoice theory?

Just an aside comment but I'd not wish to see a UBL that couldn't equally
lead to output on paper as well as electronically (e.g. using the UN Layout Keys)

Stephen Green

>>> Bryan Rasmussen <brs@itst.dk> 22/04/05 12:33:39 >>>

 the reason I am asking is that someone argued to me recently that this
meaning is based on the needs of paper based invoices and is not necessary
for electronic invoices, their definition would be in fact goods and
services with the additional charges of handling, shipping charges, optional
equipment, everything but sales tax.