ubl-dev message

Subject: RE: [ubl-dev] does BasePrice have a meaning?!?!?!?!?!?

All,

please include discounts in the definition ..

"The base price is the original price for any product or service,
without any additional costs, discounts, allowances, or tax."

the word "original" is also debatable, I would suggest something like
"published" or "Advertised"

Kees Duvekot
Business Analist
-----------------------------
Versatel Nederland B.V.
+31 20 750 1671 - phone
+31 20 750 2196 - fax
kees.duvekot@versatel.com

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim McGrath [mailto:tmcgrath@portcomm.com.au]
Sent: Tuesday, April 26, 2005 08:53
To: Bryan Rasmussen
Cc: 'ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org'

Brian we discussed this question (and the subsequent exchanges) at the
UBL TC meeting today and have decided that our current definition is
deficient.

We intend to change the definition for UBL 2.0 and so wish to propose
something like...

"The base price is the original price for any product or service,
without any additional costs, allowances, or tax."

Does this seem more meaningful to you?

Bryan Rasmussen wrote:

>As the subject asks, I would like to know if there is a meaning for
>BasePrice.

regards
tim mcgrath
phone: +618 93352228

DOCUMENT ENGINEERING: Analyzing and Designing Documents for Business
Informatics and Web Services
(coming soon from MIT Press)
http://mitpress.mit.edu/catalog/item/default.asp?sid=632C40AB-4E94-4930-A94E
-22FF8CA5641F&ttype=2&tid=10476