ubl-dev message

Subject: SV: [ubl-dev] PLEASE BE HONEST TO ME

I'm sorry but UBL doesn't currently support a "DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE" document
type. Maybe you could send me this as a credit note.

-----Oprindelig meddelelse-----
Fra: From Ritter Johnson [mailto:ritter100@zwallet.com]
Sendt: 26. april 2005 23:20
Til: ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org
Emne: [ubl-dev] PLEASE BE HONEST TO ME

Hello Dear,
I know that this proposal might be a surprise to you but do consider it as
an emergency. In a nut shell, I am Miss Ritter Johnson Kagame 20 years old
from the republic of Rwanda in Africa, now seeking for refugee in -Senegal
under the(UNHCR). The child of late Mr.Johnson Kagame. I got your contact
from the Internet in Dakar for a possible transaction.
My late father was the managing director of Glamour Gold and Diamond Mine
company(HARBEL)Rwanda.But he was killed along side with my mother during the
longing civil war and all his properties were totally destroyed.
However, after their death I managed to escape with a very important
document -DEPOSIT CERTIFICATE of (US$8.7M)Eight million seven hundred
thousand U.S Dollars only. This amount was deposited by my late father in a
reputable financial company .The deposit documents indicate me as the next
of kin. Presently,I am saddled with the problem of securing a trust worthy
foriegn personality to help me as follows:

(1)Stand on my behalf as the beneficiary for the claim of the inheritance
from The Bank,since the Bank adviced that I should solicit for an individual
or corporate organization to claim the deposit for me as they cannot release
it directly to me due to my refugee status in Senegal.

(2)Transfer the money over to your own account,pending my arrival to meet
with you.

(3)Invest and manage the money for me in a good business pending my
maturity.

(4)Help me secure my travelling documents to meet you as soon as my money is
released to
you.Furthermore,you can contact the Bank for confirmation and I will issue a
letter of authorisation on your name,that will enable the Bank to deal with
you on my behalf.I am giving you this offers as mentioned with every
confidence on your acceptance to assist me and manage the money for me.
Conclusively,I wish you send me a reply immediately you recieve this
proposal. Until then,I remain with the best regards Ritter Johnson Kagame.
Email  ritter.1@juno.com