ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ebxml-bp] RE: [ubl-dev] RE: [ebxml-dev] Best practise forentering multiple uri's inanebXMLdocument?

>Moberg: <xsd:simpleType name="DocumentSpecificationType">
>		<xsd:annotation>
>			<xsd:documentation>The simpleType related to the
>enumerated list of specification types
>                for the Specification element. Note: This simpleType was
>added in v2.0.</xsd:documentation>
>		</xsd:annotation>
>		<xsd:restriction base="xsd:NMTOKEN">
>			<xsd:enumeration value="schema"/>
>			<xsd:enumeration value="dtd"/>
>			<xsd:enumeration value="wsdl"/>
>			<xsd:enumeration value="relaxng"/>
>			<xsd:enumeration value="other"/>
>		</xsd:restriction>
>	</xsd:simpleType>
>

>"rddl" might be another value for this enumeration but there wasn't
>critical mass to add it yet. The enumeration is sort of like a code
>list, but we have not tried to make the enumeration simple type easily
>extensible at this point.
>
>So far, these values are mainly hints for software hoping to relate the
>more "logical/abstract" document envelope value (which references a
>BusinessDocument) to some more specialized realizations of the
>BusinessDocument. The values can also be propagated down to CPPs and CPA
>templates formed when given a BPSS instance (and the selected role to
>play in the process) as input.
>
>We have a few weeks window before we move ahead with BPSS 2.0 (probably
>in a BPSS 2.0.1 version). So I will forward this question to the TC to
>consider. If you have more information for us to consider, please post
>to the ebxml-bp-comments list (it would be a welcome break from the
>spam!)

mm1: We'd invite you to join the call Stephen. We meet each Tuesday at 9
a.m. PDT (866 882 3998, passcode 9081038#). The international number is
865 525 0769. You can review the technical specification (of four
packages) [see below].  The Committee Draft v2.0 was approved
unanimously 21 April 2005.

    * core:
      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=12259&wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp
      (Note that the example v2.0 instance uses UBL)
    * signal:
      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=12260&wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp
    * supplements:
      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=12262&wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp
    * artifacts:
      http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/document.php?document_id=12261&wg_abbrev=ebxml-bp

If you intend to attend, please let me know so I can assure this item is
on the agenda. Thanks for your feedback.