ubl-dev message

Subject: Questions about UBL customization

Hi ubl-dev,

I have some questions about UBL customization ... I
hope someone can help me.

QUESTION 1:

In "Guideline for The Cusotmization of UBL v1.0
Schema" there is the following example (it's about the
use of Ur-Type):

<xsd:complexType name="MyPartyType">
    <xsd:restriction base="ur:PartyType">
     <xsd:sequence>
      <xsd:element ref="PartyIdentification"
       minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="0">
      </xsd:element>
    </xsd:sequence>
   </xsd:restriction>
  </xsd:complexType>

where the PartyType definition is the following:

<xsd:complexType name="PartyType">
    <xsd:sequence>
      <xsd:element ref="PartyIdentification"
       minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">
      </xsd:element>
    </xsd:sequence>
  </xsd:complexType>

My question is:

Why the restriction has been applied on Ur-Type and
not on UBL type?

The element PartyIdentification is optional in
PartyType definition ...
therefore I thought it was possible doing that:

<xsd:complexType name="MyPartyType">
    <xsd:restriction base="cac:PartyType">
     <xsd:sequence>
      <xsd:element ref="PartyIdentification"
       minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="0">
      </xsd:element>
    </xsd:sequence>
   </xsd:restriction>
  </xsd:complexType>

QUESTION 2

In "Guideline for The Cusotmization of UBL v1.0
Schema" is written:

For each of the context drivers the following
characteristics should also be specified with
reference to its value:

CodeListID
CodeListAgencyID
CodeListAgencyName
CodeListName
CodeListVersionID
languageID
CodeListUniformResourceID
CodeListSchemeUniformResourceID
Content
Name

My question is:

How can I do that? How can I specify these
information?

I have the following idea ... but I'm not sure that is
right:

<xsd:annotation>
    <xsd:documentation>
       <ccts:Contextualization>
         <ccts:Context>
            <ccts:Geopolitical CodeListID="http://...";
CodeListAgencyID="..." ...>France</ccts:Geopolitical>
          </Context>
        </ccts:Contextualization>
    </xsd:documentation>
<xsd:annotation>

QUESTION 3

Should I create a new schema for my definitions of
types (derived from UBL types)?

Excuse me for my bad English and thanks for your
interest.

Bye

Arianna Brutti

Nuovo Yahoo! Messenger: E' molto più divertente: Audibles, Avatar, Webcam, Giochi, Rubrica… Scaricalo ora!
http://it.messenger.yahoo.it