ubl-dev message

Subject: Preparing for UBL

I am researching for an article on UBL. What steps would you recommend
an organization to take in order to prepare for UBL adoption?

I'm also interested in any links between UBL and BPM, especially as
real-world experiences. Can anyone elaborate?

Thanks!

.micah

--
  Available for consulting. XForms, web forms, information overload.
  Micah Dubinko                           mailto:micah@dubinko.info