ubl-dev message

Subject: Re: [ubl-dev] Preparing for UBL

Mikkel,

Good work.

I would offer that the next step is replacing the VANS setup
with an ebXML driven exchange setup.

We'e already prototyped this here in the USA - and the
components are available as open source.  See my
presentation to the CDC/PHIN conference on this:
http://www.cdc.gov/phin/05conference/05-12-05/6F_Webber.pdf

You could easily use the ebXML CPA to hook into the EAN
lookup - so that the EAN would drive the delivery via the
CPA configuration that each partner has.  We show you how to
maintain your CPAs using a simple web HTML form and storing
them in the ebXMl registry.   There many other advantages this
system would provide for you to in terms of versioning,
setup, onboarding, validation, scalability, process control and more.

Enjoy, DW

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mikkel Hippe Brun" <mhb@itst.dk>
To: <ubl-dev@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2005 3:45 AM

We will present an article at XTECH in Amsterdam next week explaining how we
implemented UBL-invoicing in the public sector in Denmark. We excanged 1.4
million invoices in April. We have lots of real life experiences and
reccomendations for how to proceed. You can find our most recent
presentation at http://www.oio.dk/XML/standardisering/eHandel/presentations

Other relevant links:
---------------------
Legislation and statute